Tue, Dec 01|
The 21st Hong Kong Forum
Hosted by the Hong Kong Trade Development Council (HKTDC) , the Hong Kong Forum is the annual flagship event of the Federation of Hong Kong Business Associations Worldwide, a unique network of 46 Hong Kong Business Associations in 35 countries and regions with more than 13,000 individual business ex
Time & Location
Dec 01, 2020, 4:00 PM GMT+8 – Dec 03, 2020, 2:00 PM GMT+8
About The Event
ABOUT THE FORUM
- Organised by the Hong Kong Trade Development Council (HKTDC) and the Federation of Hong Kong Business Associations Worldwide (The Federation), the Hong Kong Forum is the annual flagship event of the Federation.
- Every year, the Forum attracts around 400 member associates of the Federation from 35 countries and regions to learn about the latest developments and business opportunities Hong Kong has to offer and to network with like-minded business executives from around the world.
- The two-day programme consists of panel discussions, keynote address as well as online networking.
ABOUT THE FEDERATION
- The Federation of Hong Kong Business Associations Worldwide is a global network of 13,000+
- members representing 46 associations in 35 countries and regions.
- These Hong Kong Business Associations were founded by overseas traders, buyers and professionals with strong ties to Hong Kong for the purpose of networking and exchanging of business information and ideas.
- With the help of the HKTDC, these Associations formed the Federation of Hong Kong Business Association Worldwide in 2000. The Federation aims to achieve synergy among the global network and provide an effective base for networking and sharing information, thereby, generating business opportunities.
- Get the latest update on the pivotal changes post COVID-19 and how businesses from different industries could navigate the changed economic landscape
- Learn about how companies are transforming to identify new opportunities and create success under the new economic era
- Young Executive Programme
- Interesting stories from Hong Kong young entrepreneurs on how they embrace innovations and grasp the business opportunities in Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macau Greater Bay Area
- Keynote Address by Senior Government Official
- The Honourable Paul Chan Mo-po, Financial Secretary, The Government of the Hong Kong
- Special Administrative Region
- Raymund Chao, Asia Pacific and China Chairman, PwC
- Katherine Cheung, CMO, Snapask
- Ricky Chiu, Chairman & Chief Executive Officer, Phase Scientific
- James Fok, Coeus Automation Technology, Founder and COO
- Abraham Lam, Director & CEO, MEGA Automation Ltd.
- Winnie Lee, Co-Founder, Spread-it
- Mark Mak, Co-Founder, Roborn Technology