HKANC Webinar | Travel Industry Outlook Under Covid-19
Time & Location
About The Event
San Francisco Bay Area is a well-known travel destination and a global business hub. However, the Covid-19 pandemic has immensely impact on its tourism, events and conferences have been canceled, airports and hotels are nearly empty. As the city announces its reopening, see how the travel industry responds to this transition and get tips on your upcoming travels.
Join a virtual conversation with our featured speakers, Kevin Carroll, President & CEO of the Hotel Council SF and Melinda Yee Franklin, Managing Director, Corporate & Government Affairs at United Airlines to learn more about:
- Latest COVID-19 updates from hotel and aviation industry
- Plans on the reopening of the San Francisco, e.g., hygiene & safety initiatives, new policies, and protocols
- Kevin Carroll, President & CEO of the Hotel Council SF
- Melinda Yee Franklin, Managing Director, Corporate & Government Affairs at United Airlines
- Kory Lam, HKANC Board Member & Secretary
Note: This webinar is free and open to the public, priority registration for HKANC Members. Complete the form below and secure your spot today.