Tue, Jul 13|
HKANC & HKANY Webinar Series - All About Cross-Border Tax Planning Strategies
Time & Location
Jul 13, 2021, 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM
About The Event
About This Event
Do not miss out on this taxation webinar series partnering with 4 major tax firms (Aprio LLP, Crowe LLP, Deloitte Tax LLP, and Ernst & Young LLP), our speakers will be sharing valuable taxation updates and considerations on individuals, multi-national families, and corporates.
Program Highlights | Corporate Tax | June 29 | 5:30 PM PT
- · General US tax rules on outbound investments and comparison of current US tax rules vs. Biden Proposals related to US multinational corporations. etc. - presented by Ms. Connie Lee.
- · Inbound taxation rules, ownership structuring, tax incentives, case studies of manufacturing and wholesale companies, etc. - presented by Ms. Wendy Lu.
- · This webinar session will be moderated by Ms. Winona Zhao.
Program Highlights | Individual Tax | July 13 | 5:30 PM PT
· Income tax planning for individuals, multinational families, and their closely-held businesses and investments. - presented by Mr. Brian Rowbotham.
· Tax impact in Hong Kong and popular countries for migrants when exiting Hong Kong, such as the capital gain/stamp duty on disposal of Hong Kong properties, investment in overseas real estate markets, etc. - presented by Mr. Rex Lo.
· This webinar session will be moderated by Ms. Harriet Leung.