HKANC Annual General Luncheon Meeting / The Election for 2022 -2024 HKANC Board of Directors
Time & Location
About The Event
ABOUT THIS EVENT
The Election of the HKANC Board of Directors will take place at the Annual General Meeting. Your invaluable support in all HKANC matters is vital to the success of the organization. We look forward to your participation with the vote and your attendance at the Annual General Meeting on December 15, 2021.
Noon - Open Door & Ballot Voting Begins (Voting Package will be distributed closer to the event)
12:20 PM - Welcome Remarks & Luncheon Begins
1:30 PM - Election Result Announcement
2 PM - Event Conclude
- Please note this MEMBERS-ONLY EVENT is complimentary for ALL HKANC Members. We will verify your membership upon registration. Limited Seating Available.
- The City of San Francisco will be requiring all attendees, speakers, staff, and volunteers to provide proof of a full dose of a COVID-19 vaccine. HKANC will be working with W San Francisco to safely collect and manage this data. In addition, everyone will be required to follow federal, state, and local rules and guidelines to attend. Please note people are considered fully vaccinated:
- 2 weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or
- 2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson& Johnson's Janssen vaccine.
- Or other approved FDA or WHO vaccine
For any related questions or renew/apply for HKANC membership, please contact Ms. Yani Lee at email@example.com. Thank you.
Open Door & Ballot Voting Begins
1 hour 10 minutes
Welcome Remarks & Luncheon Begins