Account Manager (Cathay Pacific)
Job Level: B
Location: San Francisco, California
Reports To: Sales Director, Northwest USA
Primary focus is to increase share and revenue while maximizing CX's ROI through analysis, contract development and world class account management. Consultative selling and leadership accessibility should be used to build strong partnerships within client hierarchy and to establish self/company as a critical strategic business partner.
- Plan, develop and promote the sale of passenger traffic in all markets, especially corporate business with a specific focus on the Technology sector with emphasis on the following:
- Increase CX revenue and Cathay Pacific visibility in this sector.
- Prospect for potential new customers in this sector by cold calling and ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Develop Cathay Pacific's profile in this sector by coordinating and executing hybrid Sales/Marketing plans.
- Develop and implement sales plans to target various revenue and size segments within the sector.
- Develop a star-up sales pipeline and sign new business with potential to grow organically.
- Develop client relationships in alignment with our sales targets.
- Ongoing engagement with organizations that can enhance Cathay Pacific's profile within the industry.
- Identify market trend, potential new clients and new CX products and resources to increase CX revenue.
- Develop cross-regional sales strategies to enhance Cathay Pacific's business and profile in support of CX Gateways.
- Represent the company at meetings, trade functions and special events to promote future sales and create awareness of CX product and destinations.
- Negotiate and manage business partnerships with key executive decision-makers and supplier relations that are mutually beneficial to both the account and CX.
- Work with CX Management to design incentive agreements that support value creation, minimize cost of sale and maximize share and revenue potential.
- Create and execute a comprehensive business plan that is designed specifically for each account that drives incremental high yielding revenue and positive share.
- Ensure business development with accounts by carefully conducting quality analysis monthly reviews and daily/weekly interaction to determine and execute CX's and account's objectives while developing compelling value-based rationale to increase share and revenue.
- Effectively navigate the structure within the customer's organization, establishing himself/ herself as a trusted advisor to multiple functions at multiple levels, including senior officers internally and externally.
- Minimum 3 years direct outside airline sales experience with corporate account emphasis.
- Effective communication, selling and problem solving skills
- Must have drive/motivation and creativity in sales approaches
- Good presentation skills
- Proven team player who can perform under pressure of performance goals in a competitive sales environment
- Superior independent work capabilities
- Good computer skills
- Limited overnight travel required
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States for any employer. No sponsorship is available for this position.
Any employee who is interested in being considered and who has the experience and qualifications in line with the above should apply by sending a detailed resume to Stella Lee (SFOSL), People & Administration Manager USA.
Deadline of Application: February 10, 2015
We thank all candidates, however, only those who are short listed will be contacted.